Monday 27 April 2009

Take back the streets.




Hello!
So I've really gotten into stickers, as I said. And I was really inspired by Karl Toon and his character, and thought about doing something sort of similar; but with a bit more to it. So I was thinking, and there's this character I've been playing with for ages, (another rabbit - go figure) called Harvey. And he's y'know, kind of the main character in a graphic novel I will never write - I'm sure somebody else knows how that is! And I was thinking - the reason I won't write it is because I'm not really talented - or patient - enough to do backgrounds and inbetween frames and stuff. So then I thought - what if the street (how gangster does that sound?) was the background? So I'll just print the characters and maybe props, and stick or post them on walls and stuff? I think this could be quite cool. Anyway, today I sketched a little thing of 'Harvey' running up behind a guard (oh Hell yeah there's archetypal bad guys). I'm currently working on the guard in Illustrator (will update when finished), and I've already done Harvey.
Hope you liketh!


Peace!
x

No comments: