Friday 23 October 2009

Uni news and t shirt design

So the latest project in uni is right up my street. My group is doing a calendar based on sustainable design, and for the 'image' of each month on the calendar, there's going to be a papercraft net for the user to cut out and keep - giving the otherwise waste-able paper shelf-life.
I think it's a really cool idea, and I've sort-of-but-not-really become the main papercraft designer; basically because I do it in my spare time anyway. But it's a lot of fun! First one so far has been this little robot guy; who is just a simple idea - kind of a 3d sketch. We're redesigning him, probably gonna get some colour in there too. Exciting! In other news, I created a new tee design, cause I only had a boring plain red tee to wear out the other evening, so I just made a design. Like you do. Pics are as follows...
peace!
Chris x

3 comments:

Big Rich said...

robot using idea stealer :p

Mister Zombies said...

whaaaat??

Mister Zombies said...

you calling me an idea stealer?